|Also Known As||Kledde, Klerre, Kleure, Waterkledde|
|Natural Habitat||Edge Of Civilization, Forests|
Some say the demon used to live in Dender, but the civilians of Aalst managed to chase him off to Dendermonde. An unlikely story, especially since Kludde was known in a much wider area.
A Shapeshifting TormentorEdit
Kludde has the ability to change into a wide assortment of animals, such as ravens, snakes, cats, frogs, bats and even trees that grow high above the clouds. Other times he would show up looking like a human being, anything was possible, really. Sometimes he'd appear as a meager horse and took people for a ride, only to shake them off in a pond somewhere. Others believed him to be a werewolf, a demon or even the devil himself. There's people who believe Kludde teams up with the Lange Wapper, another tormenting shapeshifter from Flanders.
- ↑ http://www.meertens.knaw.nl/kaartenbank/kaart/dialectkaart.html?id=26551
- ↑ http://hkhaaltert.be/data/Tijdschrift/2010/Haaltert%20Heemkring%20tijdschrift%202011%20nr2.pdf
- ↑ http://thenecronomicon.wikia.com/wiki/Kludde
- ↑ http://www.abedeverteller.nl/van-aardmannetje-tot-zwarte-juffer-een-lijst-van-nederlandse-en-vlaamse-elfen-en-geesten/
- ↑ http://oilsjtgoistadvanmendroeimen.skynetblogs.be/apps/search/?s=kludde
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20140823003423/http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Kludde